1. It’s only 3 in the afternoon and already I have plowed my way through 6 Christmas albums. Although Michael Buble, Bing Crosby, Josh Groban, Kenny G and Adam Sandler have been on constant replay throughout my house this year, I would have to say my favorite go-to is Trans Siberian Orchestra. Their version of Carol of the Bells is amazing! Take a listen 🙂
2. Today I got a bag of Peanut M&M’s that had no brown ones. None. I couldn’t believe it. This wouldn’t have been good news for J.Lo because as she states in one of my all time favorite chick-flicks The Wedding Planner, “I only eat the brown ones because someone once said they have less artificial coloring because chocolate’s already brown.” I on the other hand was pretty darn excited; brown are my least favorite because they remind me of rabbit turds.
3. I have come to realize I love singing in the shower, but not acapella. Wouldn’t it sound ten times more awesome if I had some music accompaniment, say a guitar, some drums, a tambourine and possibly even a triangle every time I scrub-a-dub-dubbed? But no back-up singers. A girl has got to draw the line somewhere.
4. I know that your nose is supposed to smell and your feet do all the running, but lately it’s been the other way around for me. Although thanks to my Netty pot and Vick’s Vapor Rub, this nasty cold is on its way out.
5. He’s cute AND he’s hilariously hilarious. Jimmy Fallon, will you marry me?
6. Oh my stars, that Domino’s commercial has me salivating like everyone’s favorite St. Bernard Beethoven. Thanks to Pavlov, I know why.
7. Speaking of Pavlov, I miss Psychology. And Milwaukee.
8. But I am oh so glad to be near my family for the holidays. I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to traveling (i.e. once being snowed in at a motel for two days, another time being grounded for three due to fog and of course the time the airline lost ALL of my luggage…ugh). It’ll be nice not to have to worry about that craziness this year.
9. Speaking of the holidays, I think I need a new party dress. I’m thinking something sparkly, something colorful and of course something with lots of twirl. It’s got to twirl.
10. I also think I need a new pair of footy pajamas kind of like these here:
11. I am sooooo glad it’s Friday!
Have a GREAT Friday everybody!