1. I feel like the most important parenting decision I will ever make will be choosing when to first introduce my mini-me’s to the magic (pun intended) that is Harry Potter.
2. I feel like the answer to that question is pre-conception, no?
3. They just opened up one of my fave sandwich shops not a few miles from my apartment and I may or may not have been there a total of six (six!) times in the past two weeks. I used to go there all the time back when I lived in Milwaukee and was sooooo super excited to see it followed me out west. I’m slowly becoming the Norm of Potbelly’s.
4. Speaking of Potbelly’s…I can’t help but relate to the little (or should I say, BIG) guy. I don’t know about you, but I think I just found a replacement for my alarm clock.
5. I am a firm believer in the power of a smile which is why I have decided to go on a secret mission of sorts; think James Bond but with not nearly as many car chases or tuxedos. Everyday this week, I’ve left little notes like this one around my office building, reminding people to spread the love and share a smile. It’s completely free and takes little to no effort, but can really make the difference in a person’s day. You never know how much of an impact a simple smile could bring! Plus, I’d be lying to you if I said it wasn’t fun sneaking around planting secret notes everywhere. Daniel Craig, I’m coming for you.
6. I forgot how fun this whole dating thing can be; the butterflies, the dinners, the laughs and getting-to-know one another. It’s all very exciting! (I also forgot that this means I should probably shave my legs more than once every 2
weeks months. And maybe wear something other than my fancy sweats.)
7. If I was a dinosaur, I’d totally be a brontosaurus. (These are the things I actually think about on a daily basis. I know.)
Have a great Friday-eve, guys!! 🙂