Since we’re almost over the hump of the week, I thought I would do something a little bit different today. This is one of those super-random blog posts that I figured might be fun and also spark some great comments from you guys since I always love learning more about you!
The questionnaire provides 25 prompts to reveal “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me,” and while longtime readers probably already do know some of these things, there are a few random nuggets thrown in that may reveal some new stuff. Feel free to play along in the comments section of this post and have fun with it!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I’m happiest when…1.) I’m hanging out with my family and friends 2.) I’m reading a great book 3.) I’ve made someone laugh or smile
- …Especially if it involves…1.) The Milwaukee Brewers, 2.) Great food 3.) Doing absolutely nothing together
- I’ve always wanted to…visit Italy. It’s at the tippy-top of my bucket list which will hopefully (hopefully) be crossed off very soon. Mi amore 🙂
- My family and I…are some pretty crazy characters who support and love each other unconditionally. And always, always have a lot of belly laughs and fun together.
- I was a terrible…go-kart driver. When I was 13, my family took a trip to Estes Park and one day, we all decided to go go-karting. I decided to be little miss speed demon and while on my last run of the track, I slammed (SLAMMED!) into the side barricade, sending the protective tires and hay bales in every which way. The go-kart track attendant was more than a little PO’d at yours truly, but in my defense, I was only trying to turn around so that I wouldn’t get yelled at for going around the track one last time. And that’s what those tires and hay bales are there for any way, right?
- My first job was…working at a shoe warehouse. It was hot. It was sticky. And it was A LOT of work. But I still tried to put my best foot forward (I mean, you didn’t think I would let that pun-derful opportunity slip me by, did you?)
- I could probably eat ice cream every day. There should not be a “probably” in this equation.
- I stole…candy once from the grocery store. I was five and didn’t quite grasp the concept of the “fill your bag with candy from these large bins, weigh and then pay later.” I still feel guilty every time I eat a gummy worm.
- I was born on the same say as…Melissa Joan Hart (aka Sabrina the Teenage Witch) and Siri Cruise.
- My all-time favorite film is…a toss-up between Field of Dreams and Father of the Bride.
- I do a mean…Kermit the Frog impression.
- I’m still mad…that the Brewers didn’t make it to the World Series back in 2011. But this year is THE year. I can feel it.
- I met my husband…in college. Actually, I’m single as a Pringle, but just between you and me (it’s in the vault?), there is someone who I have secretly crushed on ever since college, someone who I love dearly and is my best friend. Someone who I could definitely see as my husband one day.
- I always knew I wanted…to become a librarian (or work with books in some capacity). Bookworm to the nth degree.
- I’m not afraid to…jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
- I make the best…Chocolate-chip cookies. Ask anyone. I’ve got references.
- I have almost…no dance ability whatsoever. I mean, I can dance. If this is what you call dancing.
- I always cry when…I see those holiday Hallmark commercials. The family all coming together over turkey and pie…just bring me the tissues already!
- I’m (now) a…Coloradan, but I will always be a Wisconsonite at heart.
- I’ve lived in…Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and now Colorado.
- I wish my folks…didn’t live half-way across the country.
- At 5, I was deeply in love with…The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and jelly shoes.
- I believe that if everyone exercised a little bit more kindness, the world would be a better place.
- I can’t stand…the smell of tuna. Or the taste. Blech.
- Whenever Seinfeld is on, I’ll watch it. Best. Show. Everrrrrrr.
Okay, friends. Your turn.
Answer one or all of the following prompts from the survey (or choose your own!)
I’m happiest when…
I was born the same day as…
At five, I was deeply in love with…
I could eat_ _ _ _ every day
I make the best…