It’s no secret that I am the epitome of a book nerd. Some would even go as far to say that I’m a bit of a book hoarder, and to that I would say…yeahhhh. I can’t even argue with that. I’m definitely a book hoarder. But with good reason. Books have the power to inspire, motivate, and make you think all the thinks and feel all of the feels.
Books are…well, they’re amazing.
And as we’ve previously seen, they can be all of the ridiculous.
Ridiculously amazing that is!
Just in case you didn’t quite get your crazy book fill yet, here are 12 more off-the-wall, bonkers, zany and 110% real books that are so ridiculous, they’re amazing.
1. A straight-faced guide to doing something most of the inhabitants of this planet know how to do instinctively from the day they are born – expel poo.
The follow-up book: How to make TP out of a fern and some maple leaves. I smell a NY Times best-seller. Pun intended.
2. Business in front, party in the back baby.
Because what would life be without Mother Nature’s most beautiful creation… the mullet.
3. I knew he could raise the dead and turn water into wine, but I didn’t know he could drop it like it’s hot!
That’s right; you never thought you’d see the J man doing the Carlton did you?
4. Holy sh%t this book is so d@mn good!
America swears by it!
5. Evolution, biogenesis, and…mayo?
I mean, life does begin and end with the perfect sandwich.
6. Oh no he/she di’int!
Clearly this dude takes his microwavable, saturated-fatty goodness very seriously. Like, very seriously.
7. 12-15-21-6. Or was it 6-12-15-21?! Why me, God?! WHY?!?!?!
If you’ve ever lost faith over a messed up lock combo, this book is for you. But you might not want to keep it in your locker, because, well, you know…
8. I’ve been meaning to take up dog fur knitting.
“Oh this old thing? My sweater’s actually made of yellow lab hair balls mixed with just a hint of dandruff for optimum color.”
9. Speaking of which…
You know what they say, save a horse; ride a knitter. There is nothing manlier than cross-stitched chaps. Mmm.
10. The perfect pairing for some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Just the fact that this needs to be pointed out though…
11. But were there really old joys of Jello?
You got your parfaits, you got your fruit salads, you got your disorienting ’70s food photography. Look into my Jell-O…you’re getting…sleepy…
12. This kid looks like he either a) just robbed an ATM, b) just robbed an ATM AND the Starbucks across the street or c) ate wayyy too much Jello.
I want to one day have five just like him!