1. This weather lately, though! For a state that supposedly has 300 days of sunlight, it has been a real
hot cool mess the past two weeks. Rain, hail, tornado warnings, and even the dreaded four letter “S” word (which shall not named) possible on Sunday!! It’s May, for umbrella’s sake! What is happening?! In all of this gloominess however, there was a brief moment yesterday where the sun peaked out of the clouds, creating the most beautiful rainbow. Life’s funny like that; when you least expect it–and sometimes when you need it most–it reminds you of how truly awesome it is.
2. Posseums. With their hundreds of teeth and super long nails and beady eyes and all that hanging upside down. What’s up with that?
3. Ugh. On the way home last night from work (during the slight 2 minute reprieve of rain that we had), I was driving with the windows down and forgot that I was blaring Celine Dion and I’m was just so embarrassed …THAT I DIDN’T TURN IT UP LOUDER! “…MY HEART WILL GO ON…AND ON…AND ON!!!!”
4. Speaking of which, I am still throwing some serious shade at Rose. I mean, clearly there was enough room on that door for Jack too. All she had to do was just skooch over an inch. AN INCH! I’ve got news for you, Rose. My heart will not go on!
5. Everyone carries a jar of jam around in their purse, right? No? Just me? Okay.
6. There should be a word for when you’re trying to think of a word that describes something, but can’t think of that word.
7. It’s Thursday which means tomorrow’s Friday which means the second I walk into my apartment, pants are off, Netflix is queued and pizza is on speed dial. I don’t make the rules, guys. I just follow them.
Question of the day: What are some of your Thoughts on a Thursday?