I’ve already told you guys how much and why I’m thankful for books (just ALLLLLL of the books), but I wanted to take some time today to shed some light on the other things in my life that make my heart smile.
I’m doing this a bit early seeing as all I plan on doing tomorrow is watching football, playing with my little cousins (one of them promised me an epic no-holds-bar, fight-to-the-finish game of hide and seek and you better believe I am holding him to it!) and falling into a tryptophan-induced coma.
1. My awesome and crazy family who love me–and put up with me—no matter what (cue the “awwwww”)
2. My awesome and even crazier friends who love me–and put up with me no matter what (cue the double “awwwww”–good golly I’m adorable on Thanksgiving)
3. Harry Potter. Duh.
4. The Milwaukee Brewers. Double duh.
5. My faith, my courage, my strength and my willingness to never, ever, never ever give up.
6. Good hair days.
7. Bad hair days (because it really makes you appreciate the aforementioned good hair days.)
8. Sweat pants.
9. Ben & Jerry’s.
10. Ben & Jerry’s.
11. Ben & Jerry’s.
12. My health (especially after all of the aforementioned Ben & Jerry’s.)
13. And Billy Murray.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!! 🙂