1. I’m convinced that Buzzfeed reads my diaries and makes money off of my life. Seriously.
2. Big news, guys. I now not only know what a 401K is, but I signed up (Is it sign up? Register? Submit? I’m still not exactly sure on the whole lingo of it all yet) for my very first one yesterday!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!
3. Is there anything more frustrating then getting a fresh toilet paper roll and NOT finding where the paper-unrolling starts?! It took me nearly 15 minutes this morning until I finally just said, “Afdskfnlfnfkf!” and made my own “start to the roll.” I wish I was joking. I would totally spare a square, if I could figure out how to get the darn square off! Jeesh.
4. I believe there is an art to perfecting the perfect froyo, and that art is ALL about the ice cream to sprinkle ratio.
5. Rummaging through my closet the other day, I realized something: I am in a major rut. A Jabba the rut. If anyone out there has some smidgen of fashion sense that stems beyond jeans, t-shirts and a pair of Nikes, HELP A GIRL OUT!
6. Can we talk about the fact that it now gets dark out at 3pm?! I mean, I had every intention of going for a run after work last night, maybe clean the apartment or balance my checkbook (HAHAHA!) but then I was all like…wtf am I thinking?! It’s time for bed.
7. There are exactly 123 days until spring training starts (not that I’m counting or anything.) Hurry up, baseball! I miss you a lot a lot.