1. Confession: The only “ab exercise” I do is laughing. Like, a lot. I find it the most effective when you are surrounded by your closest, most ridiculous friends doing or talking about the most ridiculous things. I think I’m on my way to a two-pack, guys. At least!
2. Speaking of “ab exercises”, another great way to flex those muscles is by watching hilarious movies. Confession: I was trolling through Netflix the other night and came across an old time favorite of mine: Spaceballs. I forgot how incredibly stupid BUT AMAZING this flick was/is. If you haven’t seen it, or it’s been a while, cancel your plans tonight and watch it!!! And eat some ice cream while you’re at it. I mean, you are exercising after all. All that LOLing really works up an appetite. You deserve it! 😉
3. Confession: Sometimes I purposely go to church late so I don’t have to do that part where you talk to the people around you. It’s just so awkward for me. I never know how far to travel from my pew, if I’m going to make it back in time before the pastor starts talking. And do we high-five? Hand-shake? Fist-bump? It’s weird because I really do love meeting new people in any other circumstance. I promise.
4. Confession: I relate to Taylor Swift’s song “Fifteen” more than her song “22”. And I’m 27, so neither should really do anything for me…
5. Confession: Somebody today at work told me I reminded them of a young Gwyneth Paltrow. I’m not quite sure how I feel about that. #goop
6. Confession: Last night, I really wanted a Reese’s PB cup, but I didn’t have any (and I already had the bra off for the night so there was no way I was leaving the comfy confines of my couch to go get some). So what did I do? I poured some white chocolate chips into my White Chocolate Wonderful PB jar. And ate it with a spoon. Standing over the counter. HOLYLIFECHANGINGBATMAN!!! I think I found my new favorite thing in the history of ever.
Have a great Thursday, friends!
Question of the day: What are your confessions?