- Can we just talk about how much I LOVE this?!?! To all the butt and boob guys out there…
- I recently discovered the amazingness that is NetFlix. Crap.
- My new obsession? Scented markers. The plus side: They smell delicious. The bad side: I am now branded with red, blue, green and yellow dots on my nose. Don’t judge.
- Is it me or does this truck have a big badunkadunk. A badunkadunky truck. Try saying that 5 times fast 😉
- I’m in the process of putting together my “Winter Break” reading list. So far I’ve got about 23 titles including this and this and this. And before you say anything, I know, I know…I’m going to have to add more books. Those 23 will last me all of about a week to get through. #nerdgirlproblems
- My poor baby had to go into the vet yesterday to get roto-rootered (he was a little backed up). Good news is, he now can booty pop like no other pooch I’ve ever seen. Or booty toot, in his case.
- The bug guy payed yet another visit to my ant-infested house today. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when he walked up the front steps and didn’t resemble a member of this crew…
- Awkward face-reddening-like-a-bright-tomato moment of the week (so far): Asking the customer service rep at the mall if they could please tell me where the S&M store was. Yup. I said S&M. The poor guy looked at me like I had three heads or something. “Um. Do you mean H&M?” he asked, his face as red nearly as red as mine. “Yeah, that would be the one.” Isn’t that horrible?! But that’s not even the worst part. This was the second time I had confused the two completely and utterly different shops. Oy vey.
Have a great rest of your Friday-eve, friends!