1. Confession: “I’ll have a Brew Christmas without you…” (I think Elvis sang about that once). Apparently, my friends and family know the way to my heart. I am happily all set for baseball season, which, BTW’s is only 94 days away. I. Am. Obsessed.
2. Confession: I may or may not have had one (or five) of these beautiful babies for breakfast. And brunch. And Lunch. Cookies monster, you’ve got nothin’ on this girl. P.S. Check out the Wisconsin-themed treats; they were almost too cute to eat. Almost 😉 Thank you so much to my bestest bud Mary for the awesome WI cookie-cutter.
3. Confession: I think I am the only person who actually cried (CRIED) at the movie Ted, one of the funniest and most ridiculous movies ever. Yes, I got all teary-eyed at a teddy bear. A TEDDY BEAR! I am that girl. Oy.
4. Confession: It’s completely normal that I am starting to go through grad school withdrawals only five days into my winter break, right?
5. Confession: The other day I ran out of laundry detergent. So I used shampoo. My clothes have never been so full of body and shine 🙂
6. Confession: I JUST got used to writing 2012 on all of my checks. It’s going to be 2013 in four days. I am in trouble.
7. Confession: The last two nights I have been in bed by 10pm. I have either been really, really exhausted or have officially turned into an old lady. Or both.
8. Confession: I was on B&N.com for three hours last night
drooling looking at books that I could get on my Nook with the spiffy gift cards I received for Christmas. The result? A list of over 160 books I want/need to read. I may need more gift cards.
I hope you all had an absotively positutely fantabulous Christmas friends!
Question of the day:
How was your holidays?
Confessions of your own you’d like to share with the class?