…I WILL-HAVE TO-GOTTA-MUST-WANNA do one day.
1. Wear a shirt that says “Life”. Stand on a street corner and hand out lemons.
2. Buy a horse. Name it ‘Thunder Takes The Lead’. Enter it in the Kentucky Derby.
3. Become a doctor. Change last name to ‘Seuss’.
4. Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public by the giant spoonful.
5. Buy a parrot. Teach him to say, “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot!”
6. Go to Australia. Locate 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
7. Change name to Simon. Speak only in third person.
8. Get a walk-in closet. Design the inside to look exactly like Narnia.
9. Purposely spell words slightly wrong and add them to roommate’s/sister’s/parent’s/bosse’s Microsoft Word dictionary.
10. Run into a store. Ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell, “It worked!” and run out cheering.
What are some things you WILL-GOTTA-HAVE TO-MUST-WANNA do someday?