1. I am officially in love with FebruANY. All month long at Subway, any sandwich can magically turn into a $5 foot long. I plan to fully take advantage of this. Bonus? I think the pre-pubescent sandwich maker who is a dead-ringer for Minkus from Boy Meets World has a crush on me. Not only did he throw in a free bag of chips and TWO heavenly white-chocolate macadamia nut cookies for me, but he asked me what I was doing later. I was flattered (and super excited I got free dessert!). My ‘later’ started off by pounding down this lovely diddy 🙂
2. Is it me or does your nose do a happy dance every time you step into that restaurant? They should definitely consider making a candle and/or room freshener of that amazeballs fresh-bread scent. Or how about this…Eau de Subway: The Cologne. I’m telling you. It’ll be huge!
3. What is with this weather lately? It’s February and my new bee-utiful friend and I spent the day lounging in the sun, soaking up the rays and doing a little bit of reading. Mr. Punxsutawney Phil announced yesterday that there would be 6 more weeks of winter, but hey, if this is the winter that he was referring to, bring it on Phil. Bring. It. On.
4. I wrapped up watching the whole series of Friday Night Lights last night. If you have not seen this show, drop what you’re doing, right now, No, I mean it. Stop writing your history paper, step away from your boss’s To-Do list, pause your mean game of Angry Birds or Words With Friends for a moment, and start watching! DO IT! It is one of THE best shows ever. Full Eyes. Full Hearts. Can’t Lose.
5. I spent two hours last night trying to reach Technical Support at AT&T to help fix my funky internet connection. If I hear robot lady ask me one more time, “Which of the following do you need help with?” (“Internet connection! Not bill collection. Internet connection!”) or “Why don’t you just tell me what you need?” (INTERNET CONNECTION! NOT BILL COLLECTION. INTERNET CONNECTION!!) I am going to go crazy (which isn’t a far trip for me haha).
6. My mission on once and for all kicking ED to the curb has been going great and I really couldn’t be happier with the Goliath-size strides I’ve been taking. My body is super excited that it’s finally getting what it needs and wants, getting stronger and stronger by the day, with every piece of pizza eaten and milkshake chugged. I’ve even started to build some serious muscle (I better start carrying a Gun Toting licence for these babies). Unfortunately however, to feel 100% great, you have to go through a bit of uncomfortableness (the good thing is it doesn’t last long). Needless to say, the heating pad has become my tummy’s best friend (thank you Jenna for the life-saving suggestion) and if I was a car, I wouldn’t have to stop at a Shel Station anytime soon (if you know what I mean). Grandpa, dad, Aaron, Nick, Uncle Scott…basically every male in my family, you’d be so proud. As am I, actually. I wear this ‘Toot Badge’ with honor because it is a sign that I am moving in the right direction, a slightly stinky one for the time being, but the right one nonetheless. Glade room spray is always nearby although…that Eau de Subway would work great! Come on guys, I’m telling you. HUGE hit!
7. Today I sneezed six times in a row. That’s got to be some kind of record.
8. I sneezed six times in a row while driving without ramming my Bug into an innocent mailbox. That’s got to be some kind of miracle.
9. I have recently come to the realization…Major Deal breaker: Ya gots to be a Brewers fan. Or at the very least, be an award-winning actor in pretending to be one. And no eating your cheeseburger with a knife and fork. And wearing skinny jeans that even I couldn’t fit into paired with a purple and pink-stripped sweater. And thinking that Britney Spears is THE best musical artist of all-time. The others I could maybe stomach but that? I have to cross the line somewhere.
10. I am about to settle in with a bowl of popcorn and pop in one of the all-time greatest films ever, Field of Dreams. I don’t know what it is about that movie that always makes me reach for the Kleenex box. Can allergies be submitted through the TV? “Hey dad…you want to play catch” Ahh!!! That gets me Every. Time.
Have a great Friday night everybody!!!!