1. I went to dinner with friends Sunday night at my favorite mexican restaurant and was fortunate enough to witness an oh so cute marriage proposal. I have to admit, I was a bit jealous of the lucky gal; not only did she just get engaged and was about to start an extremely exciting new chapter of her life, side by side with her best friend and partner in crime, but she was eating what looked to be a very delicious chicken and bean burrito (I new I should have ordered that instead of my tacos). Congratulations to the happy couple
2. Alton Brown gives me the heebie jeebies.
3. My house is currently being taken over by mean army of ants. I swear I saw one the other day wearing a kilt while leading the charge and shouting in a Scottish Mel Gibson accent, “You can take our lives, but you can never have…OUR FREEDOM!”
4. In other news, I have learned that the expression “I’ve got ants in my pants” sadly pertains to having actual ants in one pants. My pants. Note to self: Keep all of my belongings (clothes especially) off of the floor until the exterminator comes to the rescue tomorrow.
5. Why is it that when you nonchalantly throw your hair back in a messy doo it turns out looking awesome, but when you try to make it look that way again on purpose, it always turns out just looking like a big hot mess?
6. I don’t care how many times I watch it, The Santa Clause never gets old.
7. I’ve just decided one of my new favorite bands: The Avett Brothers. Check them out. I promise your ears will thank you!
8. I discovered the game Jibber Jabber and. am. obsessed. Top score: 385,875. Booyah!
9. I just made the BEST batch of Peanut Butter Kiss cookies that I ever did bake. Martha Stewart, eat my sugary-sweet and doughy shorts!
10. Christmas is just 5 days away.
11. CHRISTMAS IS JUST 5 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!
12. I’m just a little excited.